Egg And Veggie Scramble
This dish makes a great breakfast that you can enjoy every day. Its rich in protein and vegetables to help keep you full for a long time.
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- roughly 1 cup fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
How To Make Low
Preparing this easy low-carb chicken only requires 6 ingredients and an oven-safe skillet.
- Brown the Chicken: Season the chicken breasts with garlic parsley salt and brown them on both sides in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Remove them from skillet and set them aside.
- Prepare the Creamy Sauce: Into the same skillet, add the heavy whipping cream, parmesan and pressed garlic. Bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Add the Chicken Back In: Next, add the chicken back into the sauce and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the Chicken: Pop the chicken into the oven and bake it at 360 for 15 minutes.
Cooking Tip: If you dont want to use an oven for the last 15 minutes of cooking, you can cover the chicken with a lid and cook it on the stove top.
How Do You Make Crack Chicken
Start by pan-frying the bacon until fully cooked and crispy. Keep the bacon juices in the pan, add the butter and once hot, and the seasoned chicken breast fillets on it. Cook the chicken until it is no longer pink. Transfer the chicken into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and pour the pan juices over it.
Now, whisk together the cream cheese and spice mix until combined. Evenly distribute the cream cheese mixture amongst the chicken breast fillets and spread to cover the top. Cover everything with the shredded cheese and bacon and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.
Recommended Reading: How Many Carbs Per Meal
What To Serve With Keto Chicken Recipes
There are so many ways to enjoy this keto chicken recipe. Eat your chicken on a plate with favorite sides, top a hamburger or slider bun for a sandwich, are two popular methods. You could even top zucchini or pasta with the chicken or use it as a dip for entertaining!
- Zucchini Noodles or cauliflower rice
- Serve in lettuce wraps
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put the chicken tenders in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix together the cream cheese, half the mozzarella, half the scallions, half the bacon, and the seasonings. Spread on top of the chicken. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese, scallions, and bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is 160 degrees. Carefully drain any cooking liquid before serving.
Instant Pot Or Slow Cooker Option
While I prefer the oven method for cooking this dish, you can also make it in the instant pot or the slow cooker. If you choose the slow cooker option, I recommend you shred the chicken and mix everything together, for the ultimate flavor explosion!
- Instant pot crack chicken Prepare the cream cheese mixture and chop your bacon. Add the seasoned chicken breast fillets to the bottom of an instant pot and spread with the cream cheese. Sprinkle the bacon and shredded cheese on top and cook on high for 15 minutes. Remove the lid and let everything sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Slow cooker crack chicken A little bit different to the original method, as the chicken will be shredded once it has cooked. To the bottom of a slow cooker, add the chicken breast fillets, top with cream cheese and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Remove the lid and use two forks to shred the chicken. Add the bacon and cheese and cover the slow cooker and let everything sit for 10 minutes, before mixing it all together and serving.
Read Also: What Is The Recommended Daily Calorie Intake
How To Make Broccoli And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
The broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts are so easy to prepare! Heres an overview of the cooking process:
Keto Bbq Chicken Casserole
How about something keto, but loved by the whole family? This BBQ chicken casserole is your answer. Chicken tossed with bacon BBQ sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing along with spinach and bacon. All gets covered with plenty of melty cheddar cheese. Easy low carb chicken recipe to whip up for the whole family.
Read Also: How Many Carbs In Chicken
How To Cook And Store Chicken
When youre cooking poultry, its really important to make sure that the meat is cooked all the way through. The easiest way to check this is with a cooking thermometer.
For chicken breasts, insert the thermometer into the middle of the thickest part it should read at least 165°F .
When cooking a whole bird, insert the thermometer right next to the bone in the thigh. The thermometer should read at least 180°F .
As with other types of meat, resting the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes before serving will allow the juices to settle and give you a better result.
Cooked chicken keeps for three to four days in the fridge.
You May Like: Calories In Coffee With Cream And Sugar
Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes
When you want a healthy dinner recipe but want it done in a flash, these recipes come to the rescue. All of them take less than 30 minutes to make and use simple ingredients every home has in the fridge or pantry.
Read Also: Calories Day To Lose Weight
Why Make Creamy Garlic Chicken
This is actually one of my post popular recipes on the blog. You know what several people have said about this recipe?
This sauce would make a BOOT taste good!
When was the last time you made a sauce like that?? How about tonight then? Even if you dont have an old boot laying around? I promise Instant Potchicken thighs or chicken breast will taste even better.
- Versatile. It can be made in an Instant Pot, in a multicooker with a sauté function, or in a heavy skillet such as a cast iron skillet.
- Low Carb. Only 4 carbs per serving. Low Carb Chicken recipes are a great keto meal solution.
- Authentic. Tastes just like the food Ive eaten in France.
Read Also: Calories Burned In Average Day
How Long Does It Last
The longer the chicken sits in the sauce, the more flavor it takes on, so leftovers are always gobbled up at our house. For food safety reasons, try to enjoy this Creamy Garlic Chicken within 3-4 days after preparing it. I promise you, this shouldnt be an issue.
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala a restaurant favorite made at home.
- Chicken Vindaloo adjust the heat to fit your taste buds.
- Fast and Easy Instant Pot Chicken Your complete IP Chicken guide.
This Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe is so good youll want to add it to your weekly dinner rotation. If you love it as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pin it to make it again soon.
Chicken Parmesan Low Carb
Unlike my original recipe of using jarred pasta or marinara sauce on a rushing-to-get-dinner-on-the-table kind of day, this recipe uses a tomato sauce made from scratch. We are only adding 5 extra minutes of cooking time in this recipe, and honestly, its well worth it when you get a beautiful, rich sauce soaking into your chicken breasts to make them that much more succulent and tasty.
How Do I Keep Chicken Breast From Drying Out
Since we slice the chicken breasts in half, theyre thin and cook up real quick. This is my favourite method since if you pan-sear full chicken breasts, the thickness will cause the exterior to dry out before the interior is cooked. When reheating, microwave your meal prep bowl with a damp paper towel over top the container to keep the chicken moist.
Read Also: How Many Carbs Are In Malibu Rum
Easy Mozzarella Chicken Is A Low Carb Dream
Seasoned chicken simmered in a homemade tomato sauce and topped with melted mozzarella cheese. The BEST Easy Mozzarella Chicken recipe that happens to be exactly what it claims to be EASY! A 20-minute Low Carb Chicken Parmesan WITH NO BREADING! You dont even MISS a crispy crumb on this chickenit is SO good!
A step up from my original Mozzarella Chicken with a 3-ingredient sauce, this one is ten times better. Its all about the homemade tomato sauce filled with so much flavour!
One Pan Chicken Casserole
One pan meals are the absolute best because you have easy clean-up! Using a cast iron skillet will also, in my opinion, yield the tastiest results.
A cast iron skillet sears the chicken so well and browns the mushrooms perfectly. Then those little crispy bits made when searing the chicken will be scraped up nicely with the chicken stock to deglaze the pan.
You can use cast iron skillets for desserts too, like my Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie Pie!
Read Also: Calories In Plain Greek Yogurt
Keto And Low Carb Chicken Meal Ideas
Family friendly chicken dishes are sure to please the family at lunch and dinner. So take a look at all the tasty low carb and keto chicken meal ideas you can make to feed the family year round.
Tips And Tricks For Making This Instant Pot Keto Chicken Recipe
- If you have time to marinate the chicken, it will be that much more tender, but you dont have to. You can use this keto chicken marinade for anything from 30 minutes to up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- You can marinate the chicken, and freeze the marinade and chicken together. That way, when youre ready to cook, simply brown the garlic in butter, throw in the frozen chicken and marinade , and just cook it in the Instant pot.
Recommended Reading: Best App For Carb Counting
Don’t Miss: How Many Calories In An All Beef Hot Dog
How To Make Keto Crack Chicken
Step One: Start by heating the oven. Then spray a casserole with cooking spray. Lay down your chicken tenders into the dish and then set aside.
Step Two: In a bowl mix together the cream, softened cream cheese, half the mozzarella, half the bacon, half the green onions, and all the seasonings.
Step Three: Mix until well blended then spread the mixture all over the chicken.
Step Four: Sprinkle on the leftover bacon and cheese, top with remaining scallions, and bake! Drain any cooking liquid before serving.
Why Do I Call This French Garlic Chicken
As you guys know, I suck at naming dishes. But Herbes de Provence, mustard, and cream sauce are all typically used in French cuisine. I just happened to use all these things in this dish, and I will say it reminded me of some wonderful meals I’ve had in France. So French Garlic Chicken is what this recipe became.
While different brands of this spice contain different herbs, most Herbes de Provence mixes have a combination of rosemary, thyme, oregano, fennel, and sometimes lavender. It’s an excellent way to get one bottle of a blend of different herbs rather than buying each individually.
I often use Herbes de Provence to make a salad dressing with oil and balsamic vinegar. It doubles as a delicious keto chicken marinade.
You May Like: How Many Calories Do I Burn Lifting Weights
Low Carb Meals For Your Budget: Soup Stew Chili And Chowder
Budget-friendly low carb winter meals. In this article: These delicious low carb meals save you money at the grocery store and time at home cooking during this hectic holiday time of year. Perfect for comforting dinners or lunches, these new low carb soup, stew, chili and chowder recipes feature budget-friendly ingredients, are quick to whip
Can I Put Frozen Chicken In My Instant Pot
Yes! Thats one of the best features Instant Pot recipes offer. The ability to have dinner ready in no time, even if you forgot to pull the meat out of the freezer the night before. Heres what you should know:
- Prep. The most important part of cooking chicken in your Instant Pot is making sure you freeze your chicken in a single layer so your pressure cooker chicken cooks evenly.
- Time. The pot may take a little longer to come to pressure since the frozen chicken will keep the temperature inside the pot cooler longer.
- Recipe. The actual cooking time of the recipe will be the same as it states once the pot comes up to pressure.
Don’t Miss: Calories In Red Apple Ale
How To Make Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken
You can make this dish either on the stovetop or in your Instant Pot.
If you make this dish stovetop, be sure to use a thick-bottomed pan such as a cast iron saucepan.
7. Ladle the sauce over the chicken, garnish as desired, and serve up your delicious low carb chicken recipe–and transport yourself to Provence with the first bite.
Low Carb Chicken Divan
This keto-approved chicken divan recipe is a creamy, cheesy, broccoli-filled dish that is an instant throwback to our childhoods. Weve taken the liberty of giving this 80s casserole a low-carb makeover for those who need it, but we swear its every bit as cozy as the classic.
Natalie has vivid memories of her mom putting her in charge of grating the cheddar cheese while she poached the chicken and steamed the broccoli for this classic casserole. Meanwhile, Natalies sisters were in charge of opening the cans of cream of chicken soup.
We all loved that broccoli and chicken casserole back in the day, but it was time to grow up a little and find some real-food alternatives to update our favorite retro casserole.
Read Also: Wendy’s Apple Pecan Salad Calories
Low Carb Dinner Recipes
Recommended Reading: How Do You Count Carbs